- Instructor: Lagos City Polytechnic
- Lectures: 15
- Duration: 10 weeks
PROGRAMME: ND BUSINESS ADMIN.
Course: PRINCIPLES OF LAW I Code: BAM 113 Credit Hours: 3 hours 2
Semester: ONE Pre-requisite: Theoretical:
1 hours/week – 33 %
2 hours/week – 67 %
Course main Aim/Goal
This course is designed to introduce the student to the general principles of Nigerian law as it affects business.
1. Know the composition of the Legal System in Nigeria
2. Know the rudiments of the Nigerian Constitutional Law concepts and the separation of powers in the constitution
3. Know the nature and sources of Nigerian Law
4. Know the law of the Person and of Association
5. Know the Law of Administration of Estates and Trusts
6. Understand the law of Property
7. Understand the rudiments of the Law of Contract.
8. Understand the Law of Tort in business.
PRINCIPLES OF LAW I