Lagos City Polytechnic Admission Forms
Before you pick an admission form at Lagos City Polytechnic, you must ensure you have written JAMB and Post UTME even if you never picked Lagos City Polytechnic in the first instance. For Full Time ND Programmes, JAMB is compulsory. Interested candidates can contact our prestigious institution’s office immediately if possible and provide their JAMB and Post UTME particulars. Part-time and Full-Time form for Lagos City Polytechnic is currently on sale.
Candidates for other Full Time Programmes can as well contact the Lagos City Polytechnic Office for guidance. Application forms can be purchased for a token #5,000 for ND and HND Programmes at the The Registrar’s Office,, Lagos City Polytechnic (LCP), 6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja. Interested candidates can call 08086784660/08105782278 or email us on email@example.com.
- Forms are currently on sale for the 2020/2021 session, hurry now to the Polytechnic campus at 6/7 bashiru Oweh street, off medical road, opposite computer village , Ikeja and obtain yours
- Didn’t choose Lagos City Polytechnic as your first choice of Institution?
- Just proceed to any Jamb accreditated CBT centre
- Obtain an application form and make Lagos City Polytechnic your first choice
- Apply to the Institution, 👉Lagos City Polytechnic
- Print out your Jamb result slip
- If you are applying as a Part- Time student or you didn’t sit for the Jamb, not to worry, follow the steps above and print out your admission letter immediately, then
- proceed to the campus at 6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja, off medical road,,opposite Computer Village for processing.