Lagos City Polytechnic Cut-off Marks and Admission Registration Procedures for Fresh Students
At Lagos City Polytechnic, we ensure we employ an inclusive and flexible strategy in dealing with candidates. Hence, we are interested in all intelligent students who have sat for JAMB and Post UTME; even if they did nott choose Lagos City Polytechnic in their JAMB form. There are many brilliant students who are out of school for various reasons. Lagos City Polytechnic want to make sure the baby is not discharged with the bath water. Cut-off marks are flexible at Lagos City Polytechnic depending on the chosen course.
Admission registration procedures at Lagos City Polytechnic is as follows:
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain Application form.
- Present Application Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with payment document and obtain
- Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.
Lagos City Polytechnic Portal
Visitors can log into the Lagos City Polytechnic Portal by clicking on the link https://lagoscitypolytechnic.edu.ng/. Here, you can find everything you need to know about the first accredited private polytechic in Nigeria. With the now fully fledged E-learning experience, Lagos City Polytechnic is on the map of the upward running. With Lagos City Polytechnic, the future is not tomorrow but today.
Lagos City Polytechnic is creating an enabling platform for fresh, intelligent students to come study with us. The trick is that you do not need to sit for Post UTME with us. All you need to do is provide us with verifiable documents (results) proving that you had sat for JAMB and Post UTME even if you had chosen other schools on your JAMB form. You do not have to have picked Lagos City Polytechnic in your JAMB form. With Lagos City Polytechnic, it is as easy as it can get.