- Instructor: Lagos City Polytechnic
- Lectures: 4
- Duration: 50 weeks
PROGRAMME: Higher National Diploma in Business Administration and Management
COURSE TITLE: Nigerian Business Environment
COURSE CODE: BAM 417
CREDIT HOURS: 3 HOURS A WEEK
LECTURER: OBADIPE A.J.
PROGRAMME GOAL: This course is designed to educate the students on the concept of environment with an emphasis on the characteristics of Nigerian Business Environment with a view of enabling them to understand the interactions between a business organization and its relevant environmental forces that impact on or affect its performance.
At the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Know the concept of Organization
- Understand the concept of systems and systems view of business.
- Understand the definitions, meanings and the concept of environment.
- Know the typology of organizational environment.
- Understand the dimensions of the environment and the need for environmental analysis
- Understand the interaction between environmental characteristics and business performance.
Nigerian Business Environment