- Instructor: Lagos City Polytechnic
- Lectures: 7
- Duration: 2 hours
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT I
PROGRAMME: HND BUSINESS ADMIN AND MANAGEMENT
Lecturer : Mr Fashola S.K
Course: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT I Code: BAM 314 Credit Hours: 3 hours
Semester: 1 Pre-requisite: HCM I Theoretical:
2 hours/week – 30 %
2 hours/week – 70%
Course main Aim/Goal
This course is intended to further enable the student to understand the concept, techniques and dynamics of Human Capital Management.
- Understand the purpose and organization of Human Capital.
- Understand the environmental challenges of Human Capital in Nigeria.
- Understand improving the quality of work-life.
- Know job design and redesign techniques.
- Understand job analysis and uses of job analysis information.
- Understand Human Capital planning.
- Know recruitment process.
- Know selection process.
- Understand the use of test in selection.
1-2 Human Capital Management
3-4 Environmental challenges of HCM in Nigeria
5 Quality of Work Life: Job Design
6-7 Job Redesign Techniques
8 Job Analysis
9 Performance Appraisal
14-15 Use of Test in Selection
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT