- Instructor: Lagos City Polytechnic
- Lectures: 6
- Duration: 10 weeks
PROGRAMME: Higher National Diploma in Business Administration and Management
COURSE TITLE: Comparative Management
COURSE CODE: BAM 326
CREDIT HOURS: 3 HOURS A WEEK
LECTURER: OBADIPE A.J.
PROGRAMME GOAL: This course is intended to provide students with understanding of analysis of management practices in various environmental settings in order to identify the causes of differences and similarities in organizational results or performance.
At the end of this course, the students should be able to:
• Understand the general overview of comparative management
• Understand the historical background and evolution of school of management thoughts
• Understand various models/theories of comparative management
• Understand the concept of Globalization
• Understand the concept of competitive advantage and its various strategies.